LAS Student Handbook
- Majors & Minors
- Degree Requirements
- Course Guidelines
- Academic Standing
- Attendance & Withdrawals
- Dates & Deadlines
- Advising & Support
Careers and Extracurricular Development
Student Activities and Forms
School of Literatures, Cultures & Linguistics Convocation
Saturday, May 11, 2013
5:30 p.m. Foellinger Auditorium
The School of Literatures, Cultures & Linguistics hosts a May convocation for students in the departments and units listed below who earned degrees in August, October, or December 2012, or are on the May 2013 pending degree list (or plan to finish in August 2013) and who did not participate in Winter Convocation.
- Comparative and World Literature
- East Asian Languages and Cultures
- Germanic Languages and Literatures
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Slavic Languages and Literatures
- Spanish, Italian, and Portuguese
- Teaching English as a Second Language
- Translation and Interpretation
Degree candidates are sent information in March regarding registration and participation.
- Register for School of Literatures, Cultures & Linguistics Convocation
You may begin registering Monday, March 4, 2013, to participate in this convocation and receive tickets. PhD candidates are asked to provide the name of the faculty who will hood you.
- Additional Instructions for Students
How to order regalia (required) and obtain tickets, driving directions, when to arrive, and more.